Our Top 5 things about Wild Bill
Cos otherwise we'll just gush.
With an all-star cast, featuring Jaime Winston, Ewan Rheon and Charlie Creed-Miles (among others), and a heartrendingly believable plot, Itchy reckons Wild Bill is destined for big things this Spring.
We don't want to waffle on about how amazing it is, so here are our top 5 best things about Wild Bill:
1. Iwan Rheon. Not only did he remind Itchy of our friend Graham - always in a hoodie and ALWAYS incomprehensible - but his character made a stark contrast with his role in MISFITS. We love it when an actor can do more than one stereotype... mmmm. (He's also quite attractive.)
2. The soundtrack had us tapping our feet, especially our personal favourite, Chase and Status' remix of Nneka's Heartbeat (One of those tracks we've selfishly been keeping a secret for a while - wonder if it'll be big now?)
3. The kid from that other film (aka Will Poulter from Son of Rambo) is all grown up as Wild Bill's older son, Dean. Well, we thought he was, but throughout the film he, er, grows up even more, if you get us... (nudge nudge wink wink say no more)
4. Sammy Williams is an absolute cutie as Wild Bill's younger son, Jimmy. A mini-thug-wannabe, it's a relief when he finally smiles, towards the end of the film. Itchy is not ashamed to admit that we were wiping tears away during a few scenes, mainly thanks to this angel faced boy.
5. The amount of food featured throughout. It's almost like an ode to toast. We love that. (Also, it might be a good idea to book yourself in for a Chinese for afterwards, cos you'll be craving it... trust.)
So, there you have it. And we haven't given ANY of the plot away. Bam!
Wild Bill is in cinemas across the UK from Friday March 23.