Samaritans: Songs to Save a Life
Don't worry - there's no Coldplay.
Samaritans have long known the power of music to help people sruggling to cope, and they've decided to harness that power by producing their own album, Songs to Save a Life.
Perfect-faced Sophie Ellis-Bextor, vowel-deficient KT Tunstall and imaginatively-named The Overtones all feature on the album, which is a collection of original tracks and inspirational covers.
Every year, Samaritans receives 5 million calls for help – that’s one every 5 seconds and every 60 seconds, the charity answers a call from someone feeling suicidal. Songs to Save a Life is an album that can help Samaritans help others.
Find out more about how the album came together here.
1. Changes - James Morrison
2. Don’t You (Forget About Me) - KT Tunstall
3. The Ark – Queen Orlenes
4. You’ve Got A Friend - Jay James Picton
5. Your Mountains - Katie Kim
6. Rebellion (Lies) - Sophie Ellis-Bextor
7. Be Not So Fearful - Ed Harcourt
8. Lean On Me - Lucie Silvas
9. Forget You - The Overtones
10. Heart Full Of Soul - Graham Gouldman of 10cc
11. When The Morning Comes - Jon Allen
Get Songs to Save a Life from Amazon.